This was my view from the office today. Fenway Park, the Mass Pike, the Charles River, the Citgo sign, Heartbreak Hill off in the distance. I love Back Bay. I walked past Trident Booksellers and Cafe on Newbury Street, which is one of my favorite spots in Boston. There's so much character here.
I must comment, however, that my building location is rather strange. My company office is in the Prudential Center, which is the second tallest building in Boston. There's not a normal entrance to the building. The entrance is smack dab in the middle of a shopping mall. So in order to go to work, I have to walk through a shopping mall. Does that strike anyone else as strange?



















































2 comments:
I love it. Both the view, and the obligatory shopping mall entrance. My old PwC office was on Austin's famed 6th street, and had we been just a few blocks east, I'm sure that upon exiting, I would have felt immediately pressured to either drink beer or enjoy live music.
Instead, I felt the urgent need to walk leisurely to my car through the greatest city in the US. Have I mentioned that I think Austin is better than Boston?
Still, excellent view.
That's actually really cool that you have to enter through the mall! And the view is sweet. I love views.
Post a Comment