I'm not cool enough to know about obscure music. It's just not something that ever interested me. My musical needs are completely satisfied by what the radio or Pandora play for me.
There is one obscure band, however, that I discovered and I love. Dolorean. I first heard them in 2005 (this is a prerequisite for obscure music - you must state when you first heard them, or other people will have heard of them also and think your obscurity is too mainstream). I purchased their album (note the use of the word album, not CD. Album is much more obscure. It would have been even more impressive had I purchased the Vinyl. However, as I stated earlier, I'm not cool enough.)
Yesterday Pandora played me one of their songs that I had not heard before. I liked the opposition they used with the lyrics. I listened to it exactly one time. And now it's going on my blog.
The song is titled "In Love With the Doubt".
http://www.last.fm/music/Dolorean/_/In+Love+With+the+Doubt
If you are interested in reading about obscure music from people who love things like that, I recommend that you read this and this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















































No comments:
Post a Comment