"Find Waldo" was one of my all-time favorite books as a kid!!! Man, now I want to track down all 3(?) I used to have... I'm thinking (hoping) my mom probably has them stashed away somewhere...
I was so excited for the challenge of finding Waldo again. But then I sat down to find him last night and it took me less than 20 seconds per page. Oh, to be a child again.
However, I haven't gone looking for the sock or the book yet, so that's my next quest.
2 comments:
"Find Waldo" was one of my all-time favorite books as a kid!!! Man, now I want to track down all 3(?) I used to have... I'm thinking (hoping) my mom probably has them stashed away somewhere...
I was so excited for the challenge of finding Waldo again. But then I sat down to find him last night and it took me less than 20 seconds per page. Oh, to be a child again.
However, I haven't gone looking for the sock or the book yet, so that's my next quest.
Post a Comment