Hey! Quick questions for ya. Answer for me por favor!! First, can you get Ben Aflick's autograph? HAHA! Okay, seriously, you read Blink? What did you think? Worth reading? Why? Also, how's the dating going? And lastly, how do you post that Seinfeld on my blog? I just made an entry about Alaya and candy and it would fit PERFECTLY!! Serena
4 comments:
I like it! I certainly remember trying to bribe you out of my room with candy . . .
Lucy's with you on that one. Okay, okay so am I :)
Hey! Quick questions for ya. Answer for me por favor!! First, can you get Ben Aflick's autograph? HAHA!
Okay, seriously, you read Blink? What did you think? Worth reading? Why?
Also, how's the dating going?
And lastly, how do you post that Seinfeld on my blog? I just made an entry about Alaya and candy and it would fit PERFECTLY!!
Serena
Oh, and can you send you response to serenanistler@hotmail ? Thanks Elder ;-)
Post a Comment