Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tweet tweet




Twitter. Uh… yeah. Although I initially thought it was really stupid, and I’m still not sold on the idea, I started a Twitter account. It’s an interesting idea and is obviously quite popular, so I’ll see what kind of merit it has.

Rumors have been flying around about Google buying Twitter. If they do, it would be one less status to update (Gmail, Facebook, Twitter…)

2 comments:

B said...

I read yesterday in a website magazine how Twitter nearly doubled its traffic from January to February alone. Incredible, now you are adding to it. (p.s. Next time I see you I want you to get on it and show me what it really is).

Matt said...

I told you I was reading your blog and in protest to one of your entries about making an official comment I was not going to do so. I caved.

As for Tweeter...I don't have the foggiest idea what it is or what it does. No, I haven't even looked into it, but I'm beginning to feel that I'm missing out on something. I can't have that!