Friday, April 17, 2009

Metaphors and Other Things

I found myself bombarded today with metaphors and analogies (but not similes... how sad) and had to share a few of my favorites.

"I am sort of a Wikipedia - a massive repository of sometimes deliberately falsified information.."

"..as useful as a white crayon in a Crayola 8-pack"

"..faster than Angelina Jolie can fill out adoption papers"

"That rhymes like a Nickleback song"

2 comments:

M and M said...

This has nothing to do with your post, although I find myself bombarded by stupid comments every day, so I think I'd prefer to be you :) But more importantly, how the heck are you? and awesome that you and Brooke are dating...King Henry 45th strikes again!

Lindsay said...

you know me so well :) I saw it on a friends blog and have watched it like 3 times since. I tear up a little bit every time. love it.

thanks for thinking of me.