- Brooke and I ran a 5K. We crossed the finish line holding hands. It was cute.
- I read Seizing the White Space by Mark Johnson. Excellent concise book on business model innovation.
- Memorial Day Weekend was AMAZING. On Saturday we had friends over for a BBQ, roasted s'mores, then projected a movie on her back deck. (Heavyweights. Now I need to watch Camp Nowhere.)
- Sunday night we went camping with a big group, cooked an amazing pancake breakfast in the morning and then spend the rest of Monday at the beach. Not bad.
- I'm starting to plan trips for the rest of the summer - a sea kayak trip to go camping on an island, whitewater rafting, backpacking (Mt. Washington perhaps?), etc.
- My boss just told me that after we finish the next phase of our project, we'll have some slow weeks. She suggested I take a week off in the end of June. Done, done, and done!
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Things I Normally Would Have Blogged About But Didn't
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















































1 comment:
You kill me, Derek! You continue to prove how boring and dull I am with all your cross-country trips, water adventures, 5K runs, etc. When I grow up I want to be just like you:)!
Post a Comment