So... I've been busy playing around with sites and site design and social media, and it's been a blast. Like I indicated in my last post, I've been trying to decide where to draw the line between public and private.
I finally got my site up and running. It's The Brand. Business, books, ideas, stuff like that. I'm going to keep this blog for my personal life. Please head over and check it out. Subscribe. Leave a comment or two :) Hope you like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















































1 comment:
Fantastic idea! I've been considering doing something along these lines for a long time but I don't spend nearly enough time reading and don't have nearly enough people to converse with about these types of things to help me grow in my understanding and feel like I have something to share... I've been debating doing it about the Institute class I teach since I feel like I have some gospel topics potentially worth sharing, but that's about the only area where I feel like I can contribute a lot right now...
Perhaps personal expansion of the mind is something I should refocus on.
Post a Comment