You're killing me. I have no idea. "Keep your hands and feet in the ride at all times." orA family hand me down drop off box. Derek just tell us already.
Oh and you were right, tineye did not know that image. I had to try.
Only men and little girls allowed on the escalators? Strange, but you are in Boston.
"Clone your family here."
"Keep your hands and arms inside your torso."
"Watch out for Plinko chips."
Our family can eat your family.
And the survey says... "Evacuation Assembly Area". Excellent guesses!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
You're killing me. I have no idea.
"Keep your hands and feet in the ride at all times."
or
A family hand me down drop off box.
Derek just tell us already.
Oh and you were right, tineye did not know that image. I had to try.
Only men and little girls allowed on the escalators? Strange, but you are in Boston.
"Clone your family here."
"Keep your hands and arms inside your torso."
"Watch out for Plinko chips."
Our family can eat your family.
And the survey says... "Evacuation Assembly Area". Excellent guesses!
Post a Comment