I finally got around to watching the world-changing documentary Super Size Me. For those of you unfamiliar with the film, a man named Morgan Spurlock decides to eat a McDonald's-only diet for one month. It's fascinating to watch his physical and mental transformation as the unhealthy food takes its toll on his body.
Watch it free online: http://www.snagfilms.com/films/title/super_size_me/
And, on a slightly twisted note, I'm really craving McDonald's. But I'm going to resist the urge and cook some of the organic food I bought after going on my Born to Run and Michael Pollan kick.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















































1 comment:
Last year's New Year's Resolution was no more hamburgers for a year. Now, with all that grease out of my system, I very, very rarely find myself craving fast food. (Mostly Chipotle and Subway, and Wendy's fries and frosties.)
I know! Kevin not craving fast food?!? It's unnatural!
Post a Comment