Ryan sent this to me, and I found it fascinating. Don't let the length of the article dissuade you from reading it.
Those of you who know me also know that I would rather clean the bathroom than watch basketball on tv, but although this is a basketball article, you don't have to like sports to read it.
Thanks Ryan, I couldn't stop reading the article. Not only do I love basketball, but I love interesting stories and ideas. My favorite part was when he turned down Kentucky because the coach called outside of his time slot. For such a selfless team player, you wouldn't think he has an ego like that at all, right? What an interesting player and an interesting point to highlight someone who doesn't stand alone, but works tremendous wonders to improve others around him. Derek, let's TiVo one of his games and watch him play.
2 comments:
Very interesting article. Thanks for suggesting the read.
Thanks Ryan, I couldn't stop reading the article. Not only do I love basketball, but I love interesting stories and ideas. My favorite part was when he turned down Kentucky because the coach called outside of his time slot. For such a selfless team player, you wouldn't think he has an ego like that at all, right? What an interesting player and an interesting point to highlight someone who doesn't stand alone, but works tremendous wonders to improve others around him. Derek, let's TiVo one of his games and watch him play.
Post a Comment