Friday, August 21, 2009
Un-Snooze
Do you ever wish there was an un-snooze button? I woke up this morning and hit snooze once. Ten minutes later, I hit snooze again. But two minutes after that, I wanted to get up.
It's a tricky situation. Do I get up and shower, knowing that my alarm will go off again sometime during the process and won't stop until I get back? Or do I stay in bed another 8 minutes, turn it off, and then start my day.
As you can see, I'm between a rock and a hard place. Someone needs to create an un-snooze button.
Puzzle Alarm Clock pictured above available at Latest Buy via Techchee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















































4 comments:
haha. or your could just turn off the alarm?
I tried, but the snoozed alarm still goes off. :(
use the iphone alarm, and then just turn it off if you no longer want to snooze.
I use my Blackberry alarm. It doesn't have the problem you describe. And I can wake up to music. (My CD player with alarm clock function that I received for Christmas when I was about 10 no longer can read CDs, so I had to find another option.)
Post a Comment