
Two weeks ago, we had pajama prom with two of the singles wards here. It was ladies choice so I happened to ask the man in charge.

Hence, I "luckily" got to help out before the dance and decorate the place like prom. I would like to point out I did the professional photography backdrop and hung all the lights up inside the gym. Unfortunately, I did not get to eat any waffles at the dance, as dinner did not sit well with me. My group took our dates to eat at Bertucci's in our pajamas.

I bought Derek pj pants that were pink and gray plaid... only to show up to the dance to see his best friend Mark wearing the same pants. Looks like Mark and I had similar shopping tastes and it made for a great laugh. I bought my pjs at a thrift store. You can't really see the over sized silky top but I thought they were fun.



















































No comments:
Post a Comment