Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I stole this post from Brooke's blog

I have been dreaming about visiting DC for a very long time. When I had a few days off work, and Derek can do basically whatever he wants, we decided to book a quick flight to visit his parents. I have received several requests for pictures so here are more than you want to see.
whitehouse
We loved walking around Georgetown with the cute houses and shops.
IMG_3441
IMG_3461
Derek wanted to leave Julia butter. Bon Appetit!
IMG_3465
IMG_3468
I am hoping to post a video in the upcoming month.
mrpresidentandus
My dad said I want to see a picture of you, Derek, and Obama. We saw one Marine 1 fly in (3 fly in together) and had no idea he was in our picture until afterward. Please Barack, I charge people to get my picture taken with them.
nationalcapital
libraryofcongress
Library of Congress.
smitten
I want to pretend this picture is a joke but we really did walk around with our smitten glove (I bought us half joking but mostly seriously). Derek's parents did not even make fun of us. I guarantee my dad has ten jokes within thirty seconds of seeing this picture.
dc1
snowing
Our last morning we took it easy. Above Derek is chatting with his sister on his mom's blue tooth. We were still in our pajamas when we went out to shovel snow around 4 pm. I love staying in on a beautiful, snowy day. (And lets be real, we were tried of the National Mall, there is only so much you can take in a span of a couple days).

And one more....pimp your myspace

No comments: