Friday, December 18, 2009

You're Messing With the Whole Family

Yeah, so, a lot of people have been asking me about the whole Accenture and Tiger Woods thing. I think it was the right decision, especially in an industry where trust and integrity are so essential to success.

The musician John Mayer made some funny comments on Twitter about it -

"Accenture just dropped Tiger. Apparently he was no longer a good fit with that company that nobody knows what the hell they do."

"Dear Accenture, I would love to endorse your space shuttle parts. Or is it your sentient war machines? Tic Tac Toe scoreboards?"

"Do they make assgaskets? Motorized fake beard racks? Big pants for little people? Do they make dollhouse panic rooms? A gun that shoots whips? Panther saddles?"

Source here.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Just to be clear, it's the dollhouse panic rooms, right?

D said...

That's a trick question. I'm actually in the Tic Tac Toe scoreboard division, but we also have a thriving motorized fake beard racks business.