Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow

I woke up this morning to a light dusting of snow covering absolutely everything outside. We're expecting up to a foot tomorrow. At church today someone commented that Spring in Boston is half cold and half warm. We are also in the Spring of our lives, and it is half cold and half warm.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

you are not

Robert Kinghorn said...

I went snowboarding 1 month ago with the board and bindings you gave me-- It was grueling to say the least. I I went to Snowbird-- the terrain was incredibly diverse, very steep, and -best of all- loaded with powder. So thanks for the hook-up Derek. Ironically the boots I found that fit me were the same make and model of the size 13 Sims boots you also gave me. I'm looking forward to your next post-- I've checked almost everyday since I read it the first time: I'd like to hear more about the job and some of the books you've read.

Brooke Hill said...

I am sad that I have not made ur friend list..... :( I think I am going to go in my hole and cry!