Sunday, March 15, 2009

Thursday Nights


They say as life continues, you only get busier. I couldn't agree more. It seems that there are so many worthy causes to get involved in. There is always more work to be done. To-do lists that never seem to end.

The irony is that when you do have free time, you have no idea what to do with it.

My favorite night of the week is Thursday night. It's my night to relax. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday are filled with "should's" and "ought-to's". But Thursday is mine. No one can take it from me.

3 comments:

Aimee Lynne said...

Freaky. I just clicked on your blog from your Facebook page, where approximately an hour ago I actually tried to take a Thursday away from you. Don't I feel sheepish. :P

B said...

Did I not just tell you Thursday was my favorite day of the week??!

I will try hard never to take your Thursday's (tempting, but I'll try).

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Hi Derek! Just wanted to say hi! ...Wouldn't want to break any rules... So we hope things are going well for you in Boston. Sounds like a great place to be. Happy thursday!