Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mall of America

When you're in Minnesota, you might as well go to Mall of America. So I did! We got the unlimited ride wristbands and went on all of the roller coasters. We were screaming like little kids. There was never more than a 1-ride wait.

Another highlight was the Lego store. I love Legos. And I fell in love with a replica of the Millennium Falcon. It combines two of my favorite things - Legos and Star Wars. Too bad it's $499.


I'll be in St. Paul a bunch for work these upcoming months. The nice thing is that if I'm gone two weeks in a row, I don't have to fly to Boston in-between. I can fly anywhere else I want that's equal or lesser value.

This weekend - LA to visit Brig. March - Utah for Kevin's wedding. It's kind of a nice perk. That and not having to do dishes.

No comments: