Friday, August 26, 2011

Moving

It's a sad sad day. But in our new place I'll have space for TWO
bookshelves!

Although I might not need it, because my Kindle came today. That's
right, I finally broke down and betrayed my paper books.

3 comments:

K-Krew said...

Good luck with the move! E-readers...we're still undecided.

Ryan Murri said...

I have to say that I thought I would miss paper, but I totally don't. And I think I would love your Kindle way more than my iPad.

D said...

We're moved! I feel significantly more relaxed, although we've got a lot of deep cleaning to do.

Finished one book on the Kindle, and it was fine. The small page size didn't bother me as much as I thought it would.

Ry, you never told me you had an iPad! You baller, you. I'll bring my Kindle to Utah next weekend and you can check it out.