Brooke and I wanted to have fun with our announcement. Neither of us put a lot of stock in tradition. We thought it was important that we end up with something we love. We have a long, interesting history together and wanted to share it. Besides, this way we don't have to answer so many questions at the wedding :)
Monday, October 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















































10 comments:
for the record, your announcement is the only one I've ever put on my fridge.. Seriously, it's never happened before. Occasionally a picture goes up (super rare), but never the announcement. I'm jealous and need to think of a way to be just as cool...
I guess I shouldn't be surprised, knowing you as well as I do
I love it. Although, I'm not sure you're going to avoid questions- I'm curious about the misunderstanding and what you were scared of, and what that "something" was that kept happening. :) I'm so excited for your wedding!
We are thrilled people like it! Emily I think we were going for a bit of ambiguity or vagueness on somethings. We wanted it simple and something we could share with anyone.
I thought the announcement was genius.
Props on the announcement! Love it!
Thanks everyone!
YAY YAY YAY!!! I seriously am obsessed with your invitation.... It's perfect! The only thing it doesn't say on it is "And Brooke's BFF Andrea called this wedding back in 2004."
Can't wait!!!
Derek...my college roomate discovered your blog and sent me a link. I'm so thrilled for you. Big huge congrats! I'm also impressed with your invitation and what a fun story to tell. Are you having a reception out in Utah? I'm living in Orem right now and would love to stop by. Email me if you've got time chelsea.marshall@gmail.com
Umm....I thought the announcement was awesome! And I am so happy for you guys, congratulations!
Oh and I just realized that you're already married now so double congrats I hope you guys had a wonderful beautiful day :)
Post a Comment