As most of you know, I work for Accenture, an IT consulting company. For the past two years I've been at the same client: Boston Scientific. The make medical devices (stents, catheters, pacemakers, etc). Our project went live in August, and we're finishing up our post-go-live support period.
On Wednesday, I'll be moving over to a new client: Avery Dennison. They make lots of office supplies, labels, etc. My role on our project sounds like fun. I get to work with a lot of senior-level people and will be fairly autonomous. Wish me luck!
Perhaps the best part of all this is that I get to stay local. They wanted me to go to a project in Ohio for Cooper Tires, which didn't interest me at all. They also tried to get me to join a project we're doing for the Army which would involve lots of travel to different bases. That would be fun if I weren't getting married in a month. But I am. So it wouldn't be fun.
Monday, September 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















































1 comment:
yay! Good luck :) I keep forgetting that you have a blog. thanks for letting me steal Brooke to go to Wicked
Post a Comment