Another post I borrowed from Brooke :)
-------------------------------------------
Some of you may know, I've claimed the 4th to be my favorite holiday. This may look like the typical Fourth...

But we were actually in
CANADA. I am not sure you can call our holiday patriotic, but it was actually a dream vacation.
We drove 5.5 hours to Montreal:

Where we ate crepes for lunch at an outdoor restaurant with a live Jazz band.

And we shopped.

The cobblestone streets reminded me of Europe.
How many people does it take to rent a bike? In my defense, I don't read French.



We loved Montreal, but we stayed an hour and half away in the mountains of
Mont Tremblant. We rented a condo, swam, hiked, BBQ'd, played games, and read. I want to buy 5 Crowns (the game).

The first night we visited Mont Tremblant Village and went to a French band's free concert (I guess they are quite big there, we were not the only fans).
Nishan Wilde, Makenzie Peterson, Austin Walters, Brian Rich, Me, Derek, Natalie Williams (who put it together).
And we rested after.

I often had my camera on, so you know what the means . . .

(Okay so I loved our pictures. You can see all of Natalie's
here and mine
here).
2 comments:
Small world! It was CRAZY to see the pictures and recognize one of my friends from my home ward.
Ummm...Canada and Canadians are awesome, I'm glad you could enjoy some of my motherland! Also, congrats on being engaged that's awesome! When and where are you and Brooke getting married?
Post a Comment