Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Random CD's I Purchased on Amazon

The first CD I ever purchased was Ace of Base: The Sign. It was a good one. The other day I was thinking about a Matchbox Twenty song I really like than was on a CD I lost, and I decided to to buy that CD. Minutes later, I had a full shopping cart at Amazon.com.

Most of the CD's are really old. But for $.01 + S&H, you can't really complain.

the verve pipe - villains
Sum 41 - All Killer No Filler
Collective Soul - Dosage
Howie Day - Australia
Live - Throwing Copper
Daughtry - Daughtry
Matchbox Twenty - Yourself or Someone Like You
Matchbox Twenty - Mad Season
Matchbox Twenty - more than you think you are

2 comments:

johnny said...

i saw the sign and it opened up my mind and i am happy now...

i secretly loved that song in elementary school just like i secretly loved the new kids on the block. unfortunately, it didn't become an un-secret until years later...

serenaballerina said...

Life is demanding, without understanding, I saw the sign and it opened up my mind I saw the sign. :-) One of my faves as well.